Emma Bunton Forever
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Interview Now

Interview Now Empty Interview Now

Message par BabyFan59 Dim 26 Oct - 11:42

Emma Bunton looks incredible. Just a year after giving birth to her son Beau with partner Jade Jones, she's back in fabulous shape. When Now meets the glowing star at a restaurant in North London, she's happy to chat to us about how she lost her baby weight and her recent stint on the X Factor.

Will you be releasing any more music?
I would never say never, but at the moment being a mummy is my main focus.

You've just filmed a stint on the X Factor, helping Dannii Minogue choose her final 3 acts, do you fancy a new career in telly?
I love TV and i want to focus on it now. I'm so excited about it. I would love to have my own chat show one day. I don't think i could be an X Factor judge though, it's too emotional.

Is there any truth in the rumours that you might take up acting?
Yes. I've been reading scripts. I'd love to do more acting, but it's just figuring it out because my main priority at the moment is being a mum, i'll have to leave it until Beau goes to school.

The rest was published in the Daily Mail a couple of weeks ago, and it was all about her weight anyway
BabyFan59
BabyFan59
Admin
Admin

Féminin

https://emmabunton.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview Now Empty Re: Interview Now

Message par Invité Mar 28 Oct - 15:36

merci

Invité
Invité