Emma Bunton Forever
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Interview dans closer magazine

Interview dans closer magazine Empty Interview dans closer magazine

Message par BabyFan59 Mer 8 Oct - 21:34

Baby Spice's baby body
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Emma Bunton has revealed she refused to push herself to lose weight after her first child was born.

The Spice Girl - who gave birth to son Beau 13 months ago - now has her pre-baby body back, but did not follow the celebrity trend of losing it as quickly as possible.

Emma told Closer magazine: "I'm back to a size 8-10, and it feels great getting into my old jeans again. But there's so much pressure to get straight back to your old weight - it's ridiculous. Your body changes so much while you're pregnant, it's not natural to bounce back. I lost weight slowly."

The 32-year-old singer - who has been with boyfriend Jade Jones for ten years - also dismissed rumours of a summer wedding, claiming they are in no hurry to tie the knot.

Emma said: "I used to think I wanted the big white wedding and the dress, but Jade and I are happy as we are. Now we've got Beau, we're a little family anyway."

Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton harbours dreams of starring in her own TV show.

The singer got a taste of a TV career last month when she acted as an assistant to pop star Dannii Minogue on hit U.K. talent contest The X Factor.

Bunton helped the Aussie judge choose this year's hopefuls to go through to the show's live finals.

But she admits she finds filming for TV more terrifying than performing to a live crowd - because she doesn't have her former bandmates to support her.

She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I love doing TV, you get such an adrenaline rush. I'd like my own show one day.

"But it's far more scary than doing a Spice Girls gig - I don't have my best friends next to me
BabyFan59
BabyFan59
Admin
Admin

Féminin

https://emmabunton.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview dans closer magazine Empty Re: Interview dans closer magazine

Message par Invité Jeu 9 Oct - 0:37

merci pour la news

Invité
Invité